Saturday 27 August 2011

Color Club Worth the Risque and Fashion Addict Holos






These pics were taken on a very cloudy day and they still shone :)
Worth the Risque is a very holographic silver, it has a slight blue tone to it making it look very clean. From the Color Club 2009 Femme Fatale collection. It didn't look very holo in the bottle, but once it had dried on my nails it was very nice :)
Fashion Addict is from the Catwalk Queen collection and looks like a light dusty pink, and looks purple in some lights too. The formula for both was 2 coats and went on nicely. They dry a bit more holographic than when wet. I was impressed with them and for a pale person like moi they are nice colours :) I can only imagine how holo they will look in summer here in NZ!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waauw, nice coulour!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Love this!

Krissy said...

Very pretty, I wish color club had more colors like this

polishloving said...

me too :) wish they had a blue like this