Saturday 30 July 2011

OPI The "It" Color with Blue Shatter





I have always loved OPIs Black Shatter nail polish and pairing it with yellow so I thought I'd try yellow with the Blue Shatter they have. I love the way the Blue crackles, it is more similar to the Black shatter than the Silver one. Big and bold chunks. OPI The "it" color (above on its own) is a bright yellow a little similar to OPI Need Sunglasses? But a bit more mustard and a little darker. It takes 3 or 4 coats for me on both yellows to get it completely opaque. I'd like to find a yellow that is a 2 coater :)
Here is OPI Need Sunglasses? for comparison


much brighter :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome combo!!! Love the yellow base coat!

polishloving said...

thank you :D

Anonymous said...

I'm your brand new follower :)

I love yellow and blue together! This really makes me want to buy a blue shatter because right now I only have a black one.

polishloving said...

Aw thanks :D I recommend it, black shatter is still my fave but this blue is pretty cool :)