Thursday 6 October 2011

OPI Absolutely Alice







OPI Absolutely Alice is perfect >.< that is all you need to know. One of my faves :) this is 2 coats without top coat and it dries nicely. I love the gold glitter amongst the blue it looks beautiful :) the colours of Alice's hair and her dress. It was worth paying more for this one. It looks great in person too, a real compliment maker and I would wear it all the time if I wasn't scared of it running out. Snatch it up if you can find it! From the OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection :)

6 comments:

LipGlossGossip said...

I love this color! :)

fingers said...

It looks so pretty on you!

polishloving said...

aw thanks :)

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Lovely colour I only got mad as a hater :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Unknown said...

OMG I instantly fell in love <3 It looks amazing on your nails!