Tuesday 12 July 2011

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors

I want all of these! I have been looking forward to the pics of these colours since I first found out that the Kardashians were working with OPI. I love Keeping up with the Kardashians, having 3 sisters myself I can relate to their sisterhood. They always have beautiful nails as well, and sport some really cool colours.
I never thought there would be 5 glitters in this collection! :) Yummy. They have added the chic colours I expected too :)
For pics from the first lauch party including Khloe and Kourtney wearing their colours and a few bottles go to http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/so-excited-to-launch-kardashian-kolors-07-2011
Khloe says "Kardashian Kolors will launch November 25, 2011. Can’t wait for you all to see!!! xoxoxo"

No comments: