Friday 1 July 2011

OPI Blue my Mind + Silver Shatter




OPI Blue my Mind didn't appeal to me much in the bottle, but looks a lot better on the nail. The colour is brighter and the shimmer glows. A pleasant surprise :) good formula and lasting power too, this is 2 coats and no top coat




I added a coat of OPI Silver Shatter and it looks really cool :) I got a few compliments wearing this. In the sun it was quite sparkley too as in second picture. Pretty ^^
I wore this to work and weirdly it didnt chip at all and normally my nail polish is a mess after working. When I had a shower it peeled off a bit though altogether. Wouldn't have if I had worn a top coat ;)
When I first tried the Silver Shatter I didn't like it a lot, I prefer the black and blue shatters because they crackle differently but Blue my Mind was bright enough to stand out well against the silver so I like this combo. I also find that Silver Shatter works best with a polish underneath that is glossy and flat, the strong shimmers and glitters tend to make the shatter drag a bit due to the texture and it doesn't crackle as nicely.
I would wear this again, looks kind of rocker chic :)

No comments: